Sales Manager (8932)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WTVX / WTCN / WWHB, in beautiful West Palm Beach, Florida, is looking for an experienced Sales Manager. We are looking for someone to lead and motivate a team of Advertising Sales Marketing Consultants to achieve budgeted revenue goals by maximizing revenue opportunities across our various platforms, with an emphasis on digital and new business development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maximize inventory across multiple platforms to achieve budgeted revenue goals
- Collaborate with Director of Sales in budgeting, pricing, recruitment, training and effective management of sales team
- Client assignments / Account lists for Marketing Consultants
- Track Marketing Consultants' activity and effort in CRM software
- Accurately project team's future revenue
- Develop new Entitlements and Sponsorship opportunities
- Oversight of New Business and Digital sales production of the team, including accountability measures to achieve sales goals
- Develop and grow relationships with new and current advertisers
- Assist in pricing and management of inventory
- Foster a positive, enjoyable, productive work environment
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 5 years local broadcast television sales experience, sales management experience preferred
- Proven success in developmental business and multimedia platforms including web and mobile applications
- Thorough knowledge of ratings, research, and the ability to create presentations utilizing comparative values
- College degree preferred
- Computer software (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.) competency required
- Valid driver's license
- Occasional night and weekend hours, coinciding with station-sponsored events
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top