Sales Account Director
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group's Audience Network Division has an opening for Sales Account Director in our Detroit, MI office.
In this position you will:
- Generate advertising revenue for all Sinclair platforms by driving activity in the network TV marketplace;
- Represent Sinclair network properties to advertising agencies and clients;
- Design and implement both short-term and long-term business strategies and monitor the progress of those plans;
- Provide and create weekly reports on status of accounts and pending business;
- Participate in the administration of network inventory, including allocation, pricing, rating stewardship and invoicing;
- Five to ten years' experience in Sales and Account Management, preferably in broadcast television
- Proven track record of sales and revenue growth in a network television environment
- Proven ability to develop business revenue with clients, preferably within the network TV space
- Willingness to assist and jump in where needed
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills needed
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- BA/BS degree preferred in Marketing or Communications
Job Location Troy, Michigan, United States
Company Location HR.Millennium Office,MI.Remote.Detroit.MI
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top