Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WLUK-TV, in Green Bay, WI, is looking for a take-charge weekday reporter. We are seeking a motivated, energetic, creative, and aggressive reporter who can think and perform outside the box. The candidate should be able to develop story ideas and gather information for newscasts, have sound writing skills, a great work ethic, and a can-do attitude. The best person for this job will have excellent live shot skills and thrives on breaking stories.
- College Degree – Journalism preferred
- Proven knowledge and experience working with current media creation tools and contemporary newsroom systems
- Strong writing and copy editing skills are a must
- 2 years of experience as a Reporter is preferred
- Must be able to work well under deadline pressure while creating content for Broadcast & Digital platforms
- Ability to operate ENG equipment
- Ability to edit video – Avid experience preferred
- Ability to create content in newsroom computer systems – iNews preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Abiezer directs live productions of KOMO TV’s news segments for viewers across the greater Seattle area. He prepares the news visuals and works alongside producers.
Back to top