Regional Sales Manager (7362)
Based in Raymond, Maine, Dielectric LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and is a leading provider of innovative broadcast products. From remote stations to major markets, Dielectric delivers products for every need since 1942 and prides itself on being a solution-oriented engineering company. The Company is a trusted partner of broadcasters worldwide. We design, engineer, and manufacture antennas, combiners, switches, diplexers, transmission lines and waveguides for television, and FM radio. We collaborate with the consultant community, as well as with its customers’ engineering staffs, to design advanced and reliable antenna systems.
We are currently seeking a full-time, highly skilled and professional Regional Sales Manager. We are looking for someone to be responsible for sustaining customer relationships with all customers including transmitter companies, distribution channels and end users across multiple regions. You will manage all quotes and proposals presented to the customer and recommend and develop tools to make the sales role highly efficient and effective.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for company regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Maintains sales volume, products and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Grow relationship and sales channels with new customers in market
- Achieve yearly forecasted sales revenue and strive for upside
- Work with marketing to ensure constant lead generation and to ensure that all marketing collateral and commercial documentation is professional and current
- Respond, in timely manner, to all requests for quotes
- Work with all other company departments to better enable the internal and external sales team
- Ability to be a good objective setter, planner and controller
- Provide customer order and delivery confirmations
- This position reports to VP of Sales
- Bachelor’s degree; business and marketing majors preferred
- Three to five years in a sales representative role; within industry preferred
- Proficient in a Windows based PC environment and Microsoft Office
- Able to multitask, be self-directed and function independently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent time management and efficiency skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
Dielectric is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Abiezer directs live productions of KOMO TV’s news segments for viewers across the greater Seattle area. He prepares the news visuals and works alongside producers.
Back to top