Regional Digital Sales Manager
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking a Regional Digital Sales Manager who will ensure that all digital objectives, including internet and mobile, maintain or exceed company revenue growth goals. You will oversee all digital initiatives in several markets covering the northeast.
- Meet with stations regularly to provide digital platform training, support and innovative integrations and develop new growth and revenue for Sinclair markets.
- Achieve all revenue targets and roll out new Company initiatives for assigned markets
- Maintain high level communications with all station and corporate management, sales staff, as well as vendors.
- Execute training for sales management, account executives and content producers.
- Meet with vendors and potential vendors to improve existing and develop new programs as well as find and develop new initiatives and programs to advance the digital team.
- Assist with implementation of programs and create revenue streams as opportunities arise.
- Gather new media technology and content information and research to provide the station with the most competitive advantage.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to lead, train and direct managers successfully
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, social media and content
- Five to seven years management experience, preferable in a TV sales environment
- Strong organizational, written and communication skills
- Hands on experience developing new business and as a skilled negotiator and motivator
- TV background or digital management experience a plus
Job Location Dallas, Texas, United States
Company Location HR.Millennium Office, TX.Remote.Dallas.TX
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top