Regional Advertising Support Operations Manager (8766)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group has an opening for a Regional Advertising Support Operations Manager, in Cincinnati, Ohio. This position oversees a Traffic Hub made up of multiple stations with various network affiliations. You will oversee a team of people ensuring effective commercial inventory management and traffic log completion. In this role, you will be responsible for management of inventory, scheduling of spots and issuing preemptions with a hands-on approach. You will ensure strong relationships between station sales management and the Traffic Ops hub with effective communication. Help to create a work environment which motivates employees to contribute to their full potential.
- Oversee growing team of approximately 8-12 people
- Develop and grow staff through training and strong leadership
- Ensure team members have individual performance plans
- Monitor team performance and conduct routine appraisals
- You must be dependable, have the ability to problem solve, demonstrate integrity and take initiative. Support of Sinclair's strategies and policies is critical
- Excellent leadership, communication skills and organization required
- Broadcast TV or radio traffic/inventory management experience is required
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top