Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Do you love Recruiting and finding talent? Are you on the cutting edge of the Social Media explosion? Do you use Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed, Glassdoor, backdoor, and any other door that connects you to top talent? Are you aware of trends in the industry, know how to find the top talent and use social media to find it? Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills? Is your mobile device just one big social media app? If you answered yes to all those questions we have a career for you!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking an experienced Recruiter with a strong track record of using social media channels and related digital assets to support the identification and hiring of quality candidates across the country. The specialist will develop a communications strategy that positions Sinclair Broadcast Group as an employer of choice and attracts top prospects to apply for our open jobs across the company.
As part of the Employment Team, the specialist will partner with hiring managers on specific talent acquisition campaigns related to particular jobs and categories as well as good 'ole fashioned recruiting. You will also manage Sinclair's presence and related activities on owned digital properties designed to advance the company's positioning as an employer of choice such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and the Muse. You'll also work in tandem with Sinclair's Social Media Director to help manage Sinclair's public presence on Facebook and Twitter. You will have responsibilities for Corporate positions and assist stations as needed.
Design and execute a broad employer brand communications campaign to build market awareness for Sinclair as an employer of choice. Work hand-in-hand with recruiting management and hiring teams to understand hiring priorities and to design commensurate segmented talent acquisition campaigns that can be tracked from social media tactic through to application, interview, and accepted offers, by:
- Developing and executing targeted campaigns over designated corporate digital and social media channels
- Training and coaching recruiters and hiring teams, on an ongoing basis, on maximizing their outreach through personal social media channels in support of hiring priorities
- Utilizing knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices and strategies to contribute to talent acquisition success
- Analyzing social media and web metrics and related data to assess constantly assess ROI of efforts and recommending improvements to strategic and tactical plans
- Maintaining relevant digital platforms to keep focus on current hiring needs, including content and other media relevant to job seekers and recruiting partners worldwide
- Bachelor's degree and 1+ years working in social media, online community management with a degree concentration in communications, marketing or related area preferred
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience supporting the recruiting function of a national organization
- Experience using recruitment tools, and an understanding of the recruiting workflow
- Strong desire to manage digital and social channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor
- Keen attention to detail, proven multi–tasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational, and time management skills
- Business acumen and analytical skills to interpret data and measure results
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top