Are you looking for a high impact position in a professional yet casual atmosphere? Are you passionate about helping small businesses grow? Are you committed to outstanding internal and external relationships, effective in driving process, creative and determined in your sourcing, and thorough in your candidate evaluation?
Who We Are:
DataSphere, a Sinclair Digital Agency, is a nationwide leader in online and mobile marketing for local businesses. The company has developed a turn-key, integrated, marketing automation platform that has helped tens of thousands of small businesses across the country increase their revenue. DataSphere's complete marketing solution includes a custom website, HD video, geo-targeted advertising campaign as well as a sophisticated customer relationship management platform, all available at an extremely affordable price. DataSphere is headquartered in Bellevue, WA.
If you're a top performing Recruiter, we'd like to meet you! This role is a full-cycle Recruiter position focused on hiring Account Executives.
What You'll Do:
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants' abilities
- Coordinate with Senior leadership to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in sales conferences and meetups to network with sales professionals
- Drive the full cycle recruiting process from initial candidate sourcing to negotiation/close/offer
- Source against planned strategy, making adjustments as needed and generating competitive and qualified candidate slates in agreed upon timeframes
- Assist Hiring Manager in making final selection decision, supporting the overall success of the recruiting team through the sharing of great candidates and best practices, contributing to the development of recruiting programs
What You'll Need:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Recruiter or Recruiter
- Sales expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for sales roles
- Experience with recruiting for a call center or inside sales center is preferred
- Advanced sourcing techniques in finding niche marketplaces and untapped resources where top talent exists
- Experience with web based ATS
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and maintain productivity during periods of uncertainty
- A reputation for accountability built on consistently delivering on commitments
What We Offer:
- Set work schedule to promote work-life balance (no nights, weekends or overtime)
- Fast paced, high energy production environment.
- Competitive base salary
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid vacation, holidays, personal and sick time
- 401k program with up to 4% match
- FREE, onsite parking
- Employee Stock Purchase program
Be part of an awesome team of people and contribute to an environment focused on continuous innovation, employee ownership and work life balance. If you love a challenge, want to create huge impact, share our 'work hard/play hard' culture, thrive on change, and continuously strive for excellence, apply for a position with us today!
DataSphere is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location Bellevue, Washington, United States
Company Location HR.DATASPHERE.NATIONAL.BELLEVUE.WA
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top