Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KVAL-TV, in Eugene, Oregon, has an opening for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. This is an important role. The receptionist is our first point of contact. As such, the ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills and interact well with others. In addition, the candidate in this role must display a professional appearance and attitude.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Greeting guests
- Maintaining files
- Maintaining sufficient supplies, inventory, ordering, and organizing
- Assist with Accounting/HR clerical duties and other tasks as assigned
- Must be detail-oriented and exceptionally well organized
- Great people skills and a positive, can-do attitude are essential
- Must take initiative and be a problem-solver
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office
- 2 or more years of receptionist experience is preferred, as is previous broadcast experience
Job Location Eugene, Oregon, United States
Company Location HR.KVAL.Eugene.Eugene.OR
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top