Radio Executive Producer (8866)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
The award-winning KOMO Radio news team is looking for a top-notch executive producer to oversee our midday and afternoon news blocks. This newsroom leader will relieve our managing editor after morning drive and help map daily assignments. You will be working with creative journalists and collaborative managers who welcome innovative ideas to keep the Pacific Northwest informed 24/7.
If you are a forward-looking journalist who is ready to bring his or her skills and creativity to a legendary news station in one of America's smartest and most scenic cities we want to hear from you!
- This position involves writing, editing, interviewing, assigning and occasional anchoring
- You will direct reporters to breaking news
- Requires constant monitoring of email, social media and other news outlets for story ideas
- Identify and enterprise stories and interviews that are relevant to our target audience
- Collaborate with editors, producers and reporters
- Operate standard broadcast equipment
- Generate content for all platforms including broadcast, online and social media
- Degree in Communications or related field or equal work experience preferred
- Minimum experience 5 years in a large or major market
- Knowledge of local events is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top