Purchasing / AP Coordinator (7694)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to 162 stations located in 79 geographically diverse markets and our Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
The Procure to Pay Specialist is the main customer service contact for the customer (defined as corporate and station personnel), as it relates to all Purchasing and Accounts Payable related matters. The P2P Specialist will have a portfolio of stations they are responsible for.
Required Duties include:
- Work with Strategic Sourcing Agents to ensure customers are using preferred vendors and receiving the best service. This task is completed during the Auto Create PO review
- Create Supplier Helptracs and obtain appropriate backup for new vendors and updates
- Create Capital POs, based on provided quotes, and place orders for capital purchases
- Work with Capital Budget Supervisor as it pertains to project forecasting
- Research incoming invoices to ensure there is an approved PO or appropriate manual approval
- Obtain PO or approval when needed
- Assemble invoice batches, to be entered by Invoice Administrators
- Review data entry of Invoice Administrators, to ensure Service Level Agreement standards are met
- Work with P2P Supervisor to ensure standard vendor payment terms are met and urgent requests are processed appropriately
- Research vendor inquiries and work with Vendor Manager to ensure accounts are up to date
- Research and take appropriate action when a check is returned through mail
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top