Promotions/Creative Services Manager (7601)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WPDE/WWMB, in Myrtle Beach, is seeking a Promotions/Creative Services Manager.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Produce compelling advertising for station programs to generate viewer interest
- Manage day-to-day operations for the Creative Services Department
- Maintain continuity of graphic design for on-air promotions, spots and station packaging elements
- Input promotion contracts, oversee scheduling of promotion spots on logs and maintain inventory
- Screen programs to select sound bites and video b-roll suitable for editing into promotional messages
- Assist in joint promotional efforts with media partners
- Plan events to increase visibility of the stations in the community
- Assist in the creation of contests/promotion to support relationships with other media partners
- Create radio and cable spots for outside media during rating periods
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Two or more years of news marketing is required
- The right candidate should have experience in television commercials, including local television
- Promotional production experience is essential
- Management experience and media buying experience is a must
- College degree is required (a BS in Marketing, Advertising, or Public Relations is preferable)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in television promotion and production is a must
- Extensive knowledge of television production techniques and computer graphics including: Avid, Adobe Premier editing and Photoshop is required
- A minimum of 3 years of management experience
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Abiezer directs live productions of KOMO TV’s news segments for viewers across the greater Seattle area. He prepares the news visuals and works alongside producers.
Back to top