Promotions Producer (8730)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WHAM-TV is seeking a Promotion Writer/Producer to join its creative team. Individuals should have experience in creating outstanding and effective promotional spots. The ideal candidate has experience in all aspects of broadcast production, including copywriting, videography, and non-linear editing.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and managing strong image, programming, and other promotional campaigns for the ABC, FOX, and CW stations
- Supporting top-rated broadcast news organization by producing on-air promotion featuring day-to-day coverage as well as long-range projects
- Coordinating traffic of locally-prepared promotional spots with station hub
- Maintaining backup assistance in preparing station logs and scheduling spots
- Providing support to commercial production assignments on an as-needed basis
- Assisting in digital and social media marketing initiatives
- Assisting in community-related events and projects
- Four-year college degree preferred with an emphasis in Broadcast Communications or similar field.
- Candidate should have 2+ years of Creative Services experience in a broadcast environment, agency or post-production house; with a competitive spirit and strong team collaborator.
- Qualified candidate must have excellent attention to detail, be able to work independently and be an integral member of a team environment in a fast-paced work setting.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top