Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WGME CBS 13/WPFO FOX 23 in Portland, Maine is a trusted brand providing Maine families with local news, weather, sports, entertainment and social media content. We help grow the most talented people in television. You have the opportunity to work with a team filled with spirit, passion and imagination. We are currently seeking a full time creative Promotions Producer! The successful candidate must be able to create, conceptualize, script, shoot and edit cutting edge promos while also managing deadlines. Bring your best to a coastal market with amazing food and "vacationland" lifestyle.
Required Skills and Experience include:
- 4-year college degree, preferably in Broadcast Media or Communications
- At least two (2) years of promotion experience is preferred
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, AVID and Final Cut Pro
- Experience in writing powerful, attention grabbing copy
- Clear understanding of how to sell news stories and station programming to targeted demographics
- Experience with producing daily syndicated and news topical promos, filling traffic logs with promotion inventory
- Solid understanding of the power of social media and how to use it strategically
- Professional shooting skills and good understanding of graphics and visual effects
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills are a must
- Ability to be a team player in a fast paced environment
If you have the required experience and skills, we want to hear from you! When applying online, please include a link to your latest work. Work examples should showcase strong editing and writing skills.
If you do not have a link to your work, apply online and send your non-returnable DVD to:
WGME CBS 13/WPFO FOX 23
Attn: Creative Services Manager
81 Northport Drive
Portland, ME 04103
No phone calls, please.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job Location Portland, Maine, United States
Company Location HR.WGME.Portland ME.Portland.ME
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top