Promotions Event Staff (Part-Time) (8096)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Radio of Seattle (KVI, KOMO, KPLZ) is seeking part-time Promotions Event Staff members to work at station events and represent stations in a positive, professional manner.
- Work as promotions staff at various station events – including set up and break down.
- Drive the station vehicle to events in a professional manner and return them gassed up and organized.
- Act as liaison between radio station and public.
- Interact with listeners in a respectful manner
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid Washington State Driver's License with good driving record
- Outgoing, enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good communication skills (telephone, written, verbal)
- Good public relations and customer service skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some holidays, nights & weekends
- Must be reliable
- Must arrive on time or early to all functions
- Ability to read and speak clearly
- Ability to operate all job related equipment
- Excellent hearing and sight with or without corrective equipment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top