Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KHQA-TV in Quincy, IL has an immediate opening for a full-time Promotions Coordinator! Are you one of those creative types your teachers didn't know how to deal with? Do you view a challenge as an opportunity rather than an obstacle? Does the thought of working in a market with a TON of cultural history get you fired up? Then this is the job for you! We're looking for someone who thrives in individual and collaborative environments in equal parts; someone who can naturally balance creativity with attention to detail. Is this you?
- Oversee and maintain the day-to-day 'look' of two distinct television stations
- Produce station image promos
- Work collaboratively with two Promotions Producers on the production of from-scratch and topical promos
- Maintain a list of creative ideas for future implementation
- Fill traffic logs with promotion inventory
- Assist in the marketing of the station through on-air and outside media
- Assist with station sponsored events
- Minimum five (5) years' experience as a Promotions Producer
- Must be able to write, shoot, and edit promos, while managing deadlines and strategic plans
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud suite, and OSi trafficking software
- Knowledge and experience with 3D software (e.g. Cinema 4D or similar) strongly recommended
- Creative, yet detail-oriented
- A passion for marketing and promotion
- Ability to write, shoot, and edit promos
- Comfortable working individually and collaboratively
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job Location Quincy, Illinois, United States
Company Location HR.KHQA.Quincy.Quincy.IL
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top