Production Technician (Part-Time)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WKEF / WRGT in Dayton, OH is looking for a part-time Production Assistant.
- Floor direct newscasts
- Operate robotic cameras and teleprompter for evening and weekend shifts
- Prep for newscasts including, but not limited to studio and set preparation
- Maintaining studio including lighting
- Distribute scripts and rundowns as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Education and/or internship in television or related field, preferred
- Training will be provided
- 4:00pm - 12:00am / Sunday - Saturday
- Must be able to work on weekends
- Other hours as needed, on occasion
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Job Location Miamisburg, Ohio, United States
Company Location HR.WKEF.Dayton.Miamisburg.OH
Position Type Part-Time
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top