WRLH, located in Richmond, VA has an immediate need for a Production Producer to join their team. The ideal candidate will help develop script, shoot, edit and manage production project workflows for commercial and promotion projects.
Some additional responsibilities of our Production Producer will include
- Assist in identifying content/subject matter, schedule and execute field and post-production for Connect RVA segments and promos.
- Monitor station air checks a minimum of twice each month to ensure all news and promotional sponsorships listed on our sponsorship grid are running correctly and properly disclaimed reporting findings to Creative Service Director.
- Regularly check to ensure all content on our station website is current, post news content to our website daily and assist in posting content to our social media platforms each week. Provide prompt and clear communication to management, Marketing Consultants and clients.
- Provide timely responses to voicemails and emails working closely with clients, Marketing Consultants and management to set project timelines.
- Filling out production request forms with Marketing Consultants at the start of all production projects and immediately communicating concerns or challenges.
- Proven track record of creating compelling and engaging video content across multiple platforms
- Experience writing, shooting and editing news content encouraged
- Ability to perform well under pressure, experience meeting strict deadlines
- Ability to identify problems and provide creative solutions
- Extraordinary people skills with the ability to deliver outstanding customer service
- Minimum of two (2) years-experience producing video content for broadcast or digital platforms
- A college degree in mass communications or related major is preferred
- Strong writing and project management skills and a proven track record for getting results on initiatives
- Willingness to periodically work different shifts, some weekends and evenings
- Must have a valid driver's license & good driving record
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.