Production Assistant (Part-Time) (7399)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to 162 stations located in 79 geographically diverse markets and our Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KATU is seeking a part-time production assistant.
- Operate Teleprompter or Camera for our evening newscasts
- May be asked to work nights, early mornings and/or weekends
- Prep for newscasts including but not limited to:
- Studio and set preparation
- Maintaining studio
- Script Distribution
- Video Editing for Website
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience is preferred
- Education and/or internship in television or related field will also be considered
- Training will be provided
- Must be able to work nights, early mornings and/or weekends
- Other hours as needed, on occasion
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Abiezer directs live productions of KOMO TV’s news segments for viewers across the greater Seattle area. He prepares the news visuals and works alongside producers.
Back to top