Production Assembler (7505)
Based in Raymond, Maine, Dielectric LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and is a leading provider of innovative broadcast products. From remote stations to major markets, Dielectric delivers products for every need since 1942 and prides itself on being a solution-oriented engineering company. The Company is a trusted partner of broadcasters worldwide. We design, engineer, and manufacture antennas, combiners, switches, diplexers, transmission lines and waveguides for television, and FM radio. We collaborate with the consultant community, as well as with its customers' engineering staffs, to design advanced and reliable antenna systems.
Dielectric is currently seeking full-time Production Assemblers to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who can help us construct and assemble component parts, building of transmission lines, soldering, and assist in the shipping and receiving of internal and external products. The ideal candidate will have mechanical aptitude and desire to work in a manufacturing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with production specifications and plant data for product assembly
- Able to produce a quality product in a safe and timely manner
- Be aware of defects before product completion
- Able to multi-task
- Prepares products for shipping and receiving as directed
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Able to work across functions and in team oriented environment
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented; analytical with strong problem solving abilities
- Able to follow all safety rules and regulations
- Must be willing to be trained in all areas of production
- Machining experience a plus
- Willingness to learn the painting process a plus
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Review and interpret manufacturer's designs in English
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. often
- Must be able to operate all equipment safely within the manufacturers specifications and be able to wear all PPE required to perform the essential functions
- The employee is required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel and crouch frequently
Dielectric is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top