Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Make your mark in the automotive marketing and technology landscape! Sinclair is seeking a Product Manager to drive the growth and innovation of Drive Auto. We're looking for a category and tech visionary to promote the development of leading-edge digital marketing and business tools for the automotive industry. The Drive Auto Product Manager will deliver product strategies and plans that drive innovative, scalable, and reliable differentiation.
As a Product Manager, you will be expected to:
- Develop a multi-year roadmap for our marketing and BI solution set, illustrating and communicating the vision, positioning and plan for the future
- Assess current capabilities and strategize to build efficiency and stakeholder impact
- Provide thought leadership by analyzing the competitive landscape, developing strategies and tactics to reduce threats and capitalize on new market trends
- Identify and validate customer needs through research and market data
- Develop and validate sets of hypotheses on market, customer, and consumer engagement challenges
- Develop business case for current and future products based on validated market & customer problems
- Collaborate with stakeholders on the prioritization of product features and components
- Review potential partner relationships
- Analyze various business growth segments, making recommendations to leadership on the best to pursue and prioritize
- Leverage product data analytics to manage key performance indicators and operational key results for your products
- Support the rollout of new products with sales, training, support and fulfillment teams
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define and execute on product marketing communications objectives
- Inspire stakeholders, executives and delivery teams by clearly communicating product vision and planning designed to deliver measurable business impact
- Establish and maintain clear forms of communication with stakeholders, executives and team members that accurately provide guidance, direction and status of Product strategy, roadmaps and initiatives
- Continue professional and technical education, attending workshops, seminars, conferences, etc.
- 4+ years of experience planning, leading and implementing business-centric product strategies within the automotive category
- Demonstrable expertise and intimate understanding of advanced technologies used to power automotive marketing and digital retailing success models
- Thorough understanding of past, present, future of automotive industry based marketing, consumer engagement, attribution, and business intelligence tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Product Design, or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of user-centric design and branding deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, and style guides
- Strong experience communicating to management and stakeholders using written and verbal skills
- Expertise in personal organization, time management, decision-making and problem-solving
- Ability and willingness to travel for company business
Drive Auto is the automotive marketing division of Sinclair Broadcast Group. We are in the business of creating and uncovering more opportunities for our dealer partners to effectively connect with car shoppers. We do this by delivering best in class technology solutions and exceptional customer service. The traits, characteristics, and behaviors of people are at the center of success for Drive Auto and all of our past, present, and future clients.
If you fit the description above, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job Location Seattle, Washington, United States
Company Location HR.SINCLAIR SEATTLE INTERACTIVE.Remote.Seattle.WA
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top