Producer- BMORE Lifestyle TV (Part-Time) (9015)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WUTB Baltimore is seeking an experienced and creative, part-time Producer for our original local Lifestyle, 30-minute daily, television show. This position is in our Production/Creative Services Department. Qualified candidates must be able to create, organize, schedule, manage resources, oversee production talent/staff and execute production of the daily television program. Live News production experience and INews is a plus. The ability to work well with internal and external clients is vital.
- Meeting deadlines with clients and staff, and managing daily schedules
- Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of 30 min television show production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
- Work with Sales Management and Account Executives to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
- Schedule and organize all in-studio and on location elements of the telecast
- Create and manage a comprehensive booking system, element/segment filing system, and show master storage system
- Manage and create "viewer benefit" to all Social Media Matters as it relates to the Lifestyle television broadcast
- Work with Promotion Department on creative concepts to promote the show
- Work with Graphics Department to develop a look/feel of the show, appropriate for our demographic
- Stay in tune to the newest trends, places, and people (arts, entertainment, fashion etc) in the Baltimore ADI
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to write, and develop content that tells a compelling story to our Demographic
- A strong understanding of Social Media platforms and audience interaction
- Knowledge of the live-production process, iNews including media management and show timing
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects while employing strong client service skills
- Ability to manage on-air talent, production staff and sales staff relations
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives
- Ability to troubleshoot any unexpected problems during taping of a "live" telecast
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in broadcast live production is preferred
- A college degree is preferred
The candidate must have at least (2) years of previous producing experience. The candidate must also have strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills, and the ability to execute strategies and goals. Flexibility and on-the-spot problems solving abilities are a must.
When applying online, please include a recent web link of your work. If you do not have a link to your work, please apply online and then send a non-returnable DVD of a recent newscast to:
Attn: Director of Creative Services
2000 West 41st Street
Baltimore Maryland 21211
Please, no phone calls.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top