Post Production Coordinator
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Ring of Honor Wrestling (ROH) has a new and exciting opening for a Post Production Coordinator. As the Post Production Coordinator, you will provide post coordination and editing support to the ROH Director of Production, Production Manager, and all Producers for ROH. This includes, but is not limited to TV, Marketing, Promotions, and Social and Special Projects.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain editor's post and work schedules
- Assist the director of production, production manager, and producers as directed to ensure a successful outcome for all post production items
- Maintain editing and archiving schedules'
- Coordinate to shoot, edit, and deliver all necessary assets to complete special post projects successfully
- Report all successes and failures for each special post project
- Maintain editing and archiving schedules
- Provide quality control of all post items prior to delivery
- Document all production orders received and delivered
- Experience in supervising and maintaining schedules and workflow processes
- Proficiency in AVID editing and Adobe software
- Knowledge of AVID Interplay and Masstech archiving systems
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience in a post-production atmosphere
- Must have a strong demo reel
- Strong leaderships skills and the ability to motivate others
- Strong communication skills
- The flexibility to travel when needed
- The ability to work flexible shifts
Job Location Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Company Location HR.RING OF HONOR, MD.Ring of Honor.Baltimore.MD
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top