Newsroom Intern (2112)
Make your mark in Broadcasting. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the nation, programming 167 stations located in 77 geographically diverse markets after pending transactions. Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believes in a vision and is dedicated to making Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc a communications powerhouse. We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KVII in Amarillo, TX has an opening for an internship in our news department. We are looking for motivated, ambitious students who are seeking to expand their knowledge, improve their skills and kick-start their career. Push the envelope of career possibilities and gain an edge in the broadcast industry. Combine your classroom educational experiences with those of a state-of-the-art broadcast and multimedia facility. The news intern will learn all aspects of our newsroom operation. The intern will be involved in editorial meetings and interact with the assignment desk, producers, reporters and photographers. This is a hands-on internship with a goal of giving the candidate the tools to work in a newsroom post degree.
This is an unpaid internship.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
- A Junior or Senior college student attending an accredited institution, preferably a Communications major, though other majors may be considered. .
- Must be in good academic standing and receive college credit for this internship.
- A candidate with a terrific attitude who can work well with a team as well as independently.
- A creative self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Available mornings, nights and/ or weekends
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top