News Promotions Producer/Graphics Designer (8598)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KMPH FOX26, The Sinclair Television station in sunny Fresno, Ca. is now interviewing candidates for a proven News promotion producer/ Graphics Designer. If you are a media professional with excellent writing, producing and graphic design skills, we want to speak with you! The News Promotion Producer/ Graphics Designer will work in the Creative Services department and be responsible for bringing Fox26 News to life through compelling topical writing, editing and strategic conceptualization. You must be able to target the most promotable stories within a newscast and write effective topical messages to connect with Central Valley viewers. This role will also participate in News image production, station image, sweeps co-op promotions, news on air graphic support and segment opens. The ideal candidate is a skilled tease writer, photographer, editor and has a solid design skill set. This person will also provide station design support for non-news projects.
If you have the required experience and skills, we want to hear from you! When applying online, please include your salary requirements and a link to your latest work. Work examples should showcase strong editing and writing skills. If you do not have a link to your work, apply on-line and then send your non-returnable DVD to: KMPH, 5111 E McKinley Ave, Fresno, CA 93727.
- Must be able to edit, write, and tell stories visually through a camera and edit bay
- Knowledge of MAC computers. Software: Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, & Illustrator
- Cinema 4D knowledge is a bonus
- A demo reel is required to be considered for this position
- Must be able to write, shoot, and edit promos while managing deadlines
- At least two years of promotion experience is required, as well as proficiency with Avid and Photoshop programs
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills are a must
- Basic professional shooting skills and experience in news promotion are a plus, along with advanced skills in After Effects
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top