News Production Assistant (Part-Time)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WBFF is seeking a part-time Production Assistant.
- Operate teleprompter or floor direct for our newscasts
- Prep for newscasts including, but not limited to:
- Studio and set preparation
- Maintaining studio
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience is not necessary, but education and/or internship in television or related field is preferred
- Training will be provided
- Morning News PA - generally 4:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Evening News PA - generally 3:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job Location Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Company Location HR.WBFF/WNUV.Baltimore.Baltimore.MD
Position Type Part-Time
Back to top