News Production Assistant (Part-Time) (7208)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or are just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KLEW is seeking a part-time production assistant.
- Operate Broadcast Pix, Audio or Camera for our (Evening) newscast
- Prep for newscasts including but not limited to:
- Prepare all fonts to air during newscast
- Studio and set preparation
- Maintaining studio
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience is not necessary, but education and/or internship in television or related field preferred
- Training will be provided
- (4:30pm - 7:00pm, and 10:30 pm - 11:30 pm / 5 days a week)
- Other hours as needed, on occasion
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top