News Producer (Part-Time)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WKEF-TV/WRGT-TV has an immediate opening for a creative part-time News Producer. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day production of our morning newscasts. The News Producer will also work closely with the Executive Producer, Director, and Assignment Desk on the newscast and its content. You will determine the content and flow of newscasts, work with management and on-air staff to generate and write stories, and also develop content for our web site.
- Possess solid news judgment
- Be a compelling and accurate writer
- The ability to multitask and manage time in order to put together an exciting and informative newscast
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Must also have strong leadership and communication skills
- The ability to execute news strategies and goals in daily newscasts
- Flexibility and on-the-spot problems solving abilities are a must
- Proficient with non-linear editing (i.e. Avid) and newsroom systems, such as iNews
- Must have at least one year of previous news producing experience at a commercial TV station
- A degree in journalism or related field is preferred
Attn: News Director 2245 Corporate Place Miamisburg, Ohio 45342 Please, no phone calls.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job Location Miamisburg, Ohio, United States
Company Location HR.WKEF.Dayton.Miamisburg.OH
Position Type Part-Time
Back to top