News Photojournalist (7781)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
CBS21/WHP-TV is looking for a creative and dedicated full-time News Photographer! We are seeking a passionate storyteller, who can see beyond the lens and bring back compelling stories. As a photojournalist at WHP, you will cover day-to-day sports, spot, general feature, in-depth and investigative assignments, as well as the occasional natural sound package. We are shooting HD on media cards, editing on desktops and laptops, and going live on multiple platforms. We want our next photojournalist to be a go-getter in the field and a magician in the edit bay. We are committed to making our staff the best and most educated journalists in the market - through participation in seminars and workshops. We are willing to pay NPPA membership dues, if you are willing to actively compete in the NPPA Television Quarterly Clip Contest. We have also sent our photojournalists to the NPPA News Video Workshop in Norman, OK.
- We are looking for an aggressive team-player who can produce good stories under tight deadlines
- Must have valid driver's license, good driving record and be able to operate ENG news vehicles
- Ability to edit and shoot general assignment stories, lives shots and natural sound packages
- Must be able to lift and carry between 25 and 50 pounds on a regular basis
- At least two (2) years of ENG experience with a network affiliate news organization
- Must have one year of experience with ENG microwave live trucks, a non-linear editing workflow, professional HD video cameras and wireless audio equipment
If you have the required experience and skills, please apply below or visit www.sbgi.net. Please include a recent web link of your work.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top