News Photographer/Editor (7595)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to 162 stations located in 79 geographically diverse markets and our Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KRNV, in Reno, NV, is looking for a creative and dedicated News Photographer! We are seeking someone who can see beyond the lens and bring back compelling stories. The candidate should have some experience shooting and editing video through a network affiliated TV station. Internships and college TV station experience is also acceptable. You will cover day to day general, in-depth features and investigative assignments. We are shooting full High-definition (HD) on media cards and editing on desktops and laptops. You should have strong editing skills in non-linear edit systems, possess excellent people skills, a strong work ethic, and a great attitude. A passion for story telling is absolutely essential in this position.
- We are looking for an aggressive team-player who can produce good stories under tight deadlines
- Must have valid driver's license, good driving record and be able to operate ENG news vehicles
- At least one year of shooting experience and technical knowledge of editing and photo equipment
- Ability to edit and shoot general assignment stories, lives shots and natural sound packages
- Must be able to lift and carry between 25 and 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Previous experience shooting video and technical knowledge of editing and photo equipment strongly preferred
- The candidate should have an internship or some professional experience with a network affiliate news organization
When applying online, please include a recent web link of your work. No phone calls or emails please.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top