News Intern (Fall 2017) (8919)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WGFL/WNBW Gainesville – CBS4 News is seeking two interns for the Fall 2017 semester. These are unpaid, hands-on internships for ambitious, motivated students who want to learn and experience all aspects of putting together a broadcast.
Applicants should be registered students at an accredited university with declared majors in communications, journalism or broadcast. Rising juniors and seniors are preferred, but students entering their second year in a two-year community college program will be considered. Video editing and web experience is preferred.
For this role, you must be:
- At least 18 years of age
- A current college student in good standing
- Able to receive college credit for this internship
- Able to provide your own reliable transportation
- Able to work 10 to 20 hours a week, especially mornings or afternoons. We will do our best to work with your schedule.
When you apply:
- Apply directly on the website
- Include a cover letter explaining why you want to intern at CBS4 News and tell us about your career goals
- Address the letter to: News Director at CBS4 News
- Calls and emails not necessary
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top