Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
13WHAM is now taking applications for internships for the Spring and Summer 2018 semesters. When applying, please indicate which semester you are interested in. We have several great internship opportunities in our News, Weather, and Sports departments. These internships are designed for students planning and preparing for a job in news. Qualified candidates will have completed or be in their junior or senior year of college at a four-year accredited college or university; grad students are also eligible. We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated students who will be able get the most out of their internship experience. We receive, literally, hundreds of applications for these internships so please know that if your application interests us we will be reaching out.
• Possess declared majors in communications, journalism, or some similar related area (applicants interested in a Weather internship must possess declared majors in Meteorology, Atmospheric Science, or closely related area).
• Each intern is required to work 10-20 hours a week; including some weekends
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must receive academic credit for the internship experience.
• Must be registered for college at his or her institution during the quarter or semester in which the internship is performed.
• Must have reliable transportation
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job Location Rochester, New York, United States
Company Location HR.WHAM.Rochester.Rochester.NY
Position Type Intern
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top