Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
FOX56 WOLF has a great opportunity for you! We are looking for interns for our News Department for the Summer of 2018. Qualified candidates should also be planning and preparing for a job in news. We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated students who are looking to get the most out of their internship experience. You must be eligible to receive college credit to participate in this internship, and be at least 18 years of age. This internship is unpaid. Credit Verification forms will be provided.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation and a confirmation letter from your college/university verifying your eligibility to receive college credit
- This must be provided upon acceptance of the internship
- Must be eligible to receive college credit to participate in this internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- You must have reliable transportation.
- Students in their Junior and Senior year of college are preferred
Job Location Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, United States
Company Location HR.WOLF/WQMY/WSWB.Wilkes Barre-Scranton.Wilkes Barre.PA
Position Type Intern
Back to top