Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KTVL is looking for a News Editor/Photographer! Qualified candidates must have a great eye for detail. We are looking for someone who works well with others and has a passion for news. The ideal candidate will have excellent shooting, editing, and live shot skills. We seek someone who can create memorable and visually interesting stories. You must work well in a high energy, creative and collaborative environment. We are looking for a strong team player with competitive drive who upholds high journalistic and ethical standards. Candidates must be proficient in digital video editing using platforms such as Adobe Premier, Final Cut, or other such platforms. Knowledge of Avid Media Composer is a definite plus.
- Editing video for daily news coverage, special projects, and sweep period pieces
- Taking in news feeds from news bureaus and various news organizations
- Collaborating with anchors, reporters, and producers on video elements of newscasts
- Meeting daily deadlines in a high-energy working environment
- Covering specialized consumer content, day-to-day news stories and long-term assignments
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Maintain assigned photography gear and vehicles and operate in a safe manner
- You must have and maintain a valid driver's license and a good driving record
- College degree OR minimum 1 year relative experience in the field
- Knowledge of Premiere and Avid editing technology is a definite plus
- Ability to work with a multitude of people and personalities while maintaining a professional work environment
- Experience operating digital cameras, lights, nonlinear editors, and a live ENG vehicle
Job Location Medford, Oregon, United States
Company Location HR.KTVL.Medford.Medford.OR
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top