News Content Center Manager (7540)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WPEC CBS12, in sunny West Palm Beach, Florida, is seeking an aggressive, energetic, and creative full-time Content Center Manager. Think- Assignment Manager meets Digital Content Director! This position is full-time and will require working a flexible schedule that includes nights and holidays.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Being lightning fast reacting to breaking news
- Being fearless in holding the powerful accountable
- Daily diligence in gathering news affecting the community
- Assigning and reviewing content on all platforms
- Ensuring the efficient operation of the content center
- Other duties as assigned
Required skills and qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum of three years of assignment desk experience
- Minimum of three years of web producing experience
- Commitment to journalistic standards of ethics and accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Computer knowledge and content management system skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and emerging social media
- A Bachelor’s degree with a major in journalism is also preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Abiezer directs live productions of KOMO TV’s news segments for viewers across the greater Seattle area. He prepares the news visuals and works alongside producers.
Back to top