News Anchor / Reporter (Weekends) (7141)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WSYX/WTTE has an exciting opportunity for a full time Weekend News Anchor/reporter.
- A strong writer
- Someone with sharp wit and the ability to work well with others
- Someone who is a self-starter
- Has the ability to generate his or her own story ideas on a daily basis
- Ability to demonstrate enterprise reporting and creativity in story-telling
- Exemplary communication skills is a must
- Previous anchoring experience is required
- The ideal candidate should have considerable live shot experience
- You must have two years on-air experience
- Previous experience working in a team environment is a must
You will be required to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet and social networks, along with performing other duties as assigned by the news managers. Ability to work under deadline and on a flexible schedule that will include evenings and/or weekends is required.
If you have the required experience and skills, please apply online. In addition, include a link of your latest work or send a non-returnable DVD to:
WSYX/WTTEAttn: Chris Grogan, Asst. News Director1261 Dublin RoadColumbus, OH 43215
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top