Network Sales Assistant (7456)
Make your mark in Broadcasting. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the nation, programming 167 stations located in 77 geographically diverse markets after pending transactions. Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believes in a vision and is dedicated to making Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc a communications powerhouse. We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking a detail oriented Sales Assistant who has strong written/oral communication skills.
Network Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support the Sinclair Network sales team in multiple areas, including administrative assistance.
- Enter and maintain orders received from our network advertisers.
- Communicate and coordinate with the account executives, sales management, advertising agencies, and traffic team to optimize efficiency.
- Create and maintain power point presentations, maintain databases and generate sales reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A high level organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Administrative support and 1-2 years' experience preferred.
- Broadcast Sales, media buying or agency experience is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks under deadline.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top