Network Sales Assistant
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking a detail-oriented Sales Assistant who has strong written and oral communication skills.
Network Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support the Sinclair Network sales team in multiple areas, including administrative assistance
- Enter and maintain orders received from our network advertisers
- Communicate and coordinate with the Marketing Consultants, sales management, advertising agencies, and traffic team to optimize efficiency
- Create and maintain power point presentations, maintain databases, and generate sales reports
- Other duties as assigned
- A high level organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required
- Administrative support and 1-2 years' experience is preferred
- Broadcast Sales, media buying, or agency experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks under deadline
Job Location New York, New York, United States
Company Location HR.SINCLAIR LINCOLN BUILDING, NY.Remote.New York.NY
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top