Network Operations Manager (8400)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking a Manager of Network Operations for our Corporate office.
- Effectively manage daily WAN / LAN operations for 173 Television stations, including MPLS, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF using Cisco routers and switches
- Manage local station Internet connections, datacenters use BGP with multiple peers
- Work with Security team to manage FortiGate firewall rules, NAT, and site-2-site VPN connections using OSPF routing
- Work with Systems Administrators to ensure network infrastructure requirements, including, iSCSI and Fiber Channel
- Manage FortiNet wireless deployments, using controllers and AD authentication with FortiAuthenticator
- Assist with remote access for employees, ranging from client to appliance VPN's
- SNMP management for monitoring network devices and services
- Help implement and improve continuous integration and deployment processes
- Manage Network Team in Hunt Valley, MD and Seattle, WA
- Provide tier 2 support to Network Team and stations as required
- Manage 24x7 on call rotation, available for emergency change approval
- 5+ years' in an IT management role
- CCNP (or CCNP in progress, completion -4 months)
- 5+ years' experience with large WAN environments
- 5+ years' experience with complex LAN and Datacenter environments
- Experience in cloud networking (Azure Express Route and AWS connections)
- Knowledge in SD WAN & LAN networking a plus
- Ability to work in a high stress environment where 24x7 communications are required for critical applications
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top