Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking a Network Engineer.
- Effectively manage daily WAN / LAN operations for the Company, including MPLS, VPN, BGP, EIGRP, Cisco routers and switches
- Manage Internet connections / subnets using BGP between multiple peers
- Manage FortiGate firewall rules, NAT, and site-2-site VPN connections using OSPF
- Manage Fortinet wireless deployments, using controllers and AD authentication
- SNMP management for monitoring network devices and services
- Deploy / configure network equipment / settings for our TV stations
- Help implement and improve continuous integration and deployment processes
- Respond / resolve WAN outages in a timely manner
- Provide tier 1 support to Support Desk and stations as required
- Participate in 24x7 on call rotation
- Certifications desired: Cisco - CCNA, CCNP / Fortinet - FCNSA, FCNSP
- 3+ years in an Enterprise Environment as a Network engineer
- Security - Firewalls: FortiGate, Cisco PIX / ASA, Site-2-Site VPN tunnels, NAT, Rule Management, understanding of TCP / UDP source and destination ports, DMZ services.
- LAN / WAN - Cisco Routers 3900, 4000, and ASR series, Cisco Switch, 2900, 3560, 3750, 3850, 4500, 6500, Nexus Series.
- Wireless - FortiGate controllers and AP's, FortiAuthenticator for AD Integration
- Routing Protocols - BGP - EIGRP - OSPF - IP SLA / floating static
- QoS - LAN - VOIP Traffic / WAN - CBWFQ
- Area Networks - MPLS - EVPL - EPL - Internet
- Monitoring - SolarWinds NPM & IPAM, NetFlow using Scrutinizer
Job Location Cockeysville, Maryland, United States
Company Location HR.SINCLAIR.Headquarters.Cockeysville.MD
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top