National Video Editor (8072)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
We're looking for a talented, creative and sharp video editor for Sinclair Broadcast Group's national political team.
The ideal candidate will be able to juggle projects and be able to handle multiple deadlines per week.
Are you looking to take your video editing to the next level? Please see the requirements below to see if you're the right person for the job.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with non-linear editing systems like AVID, Adobe Premiere, Edius or Final Cut Pro
- Ability to edit news content under deadline
- Ability to edit text on video and tell a story 'silently' for social media
- Strong news background
- Knowledge of the U.S. political structure and the current political climate
- Ability to be coached and must have an openness to constructive criticism
- Edit multiple videos for broadcast/social media/digital per day
- Archive video for future use
- Pitch multiple political stories per week
- Work very closely with Sinclair's Chief Political Analyst
- Gather video from multiple sources to enhance video stories
- Keep up with political news and news trends
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top