Multimedia Production Manager
DataSphere, a Sinclair Digital Agency, is a nationwide leader in online and mobile marketing for local businesses. The company has developed a turn-key, integrated, marketing automation platform that has helped tens of thousands of small businesses across the country increase their revenue. DataSphere's complete marketing solution includes a custom website, HD video, geo-targeted advertising campaign as well as a sophisticated customer relationship management platform, all available at an extremely affordable price. DataSphere is headquartered in Bellevue, WA.
What You'll Do:
As a Multimedia Production Manager, you will lead and manage a team of Multimedia Producers who build all aspects for DataSphere's customer marketing packages. You will also play a key role in tracking and supporting DataSphere sales generated from the Sinclair Field Teams. In this role, you are an instrumental leader in motivating, coaching, mentoring, and teaching Multimedia Producers to maximize their efforts and deliver results.
The primary responsibilities of the Multimedia Production Manager include but are not limited to:
- Interview, hire, train, coach, and manage Multimedia Producers
- Set expectations for completion of work and track individual and team performance against such expectations
- Build and use reporting to identify training and coaching opportunities; hold individuals accountable for results
- Hold regular 1:1s with Multimedia Producers to review goals, objectives, strengths, areas of opportunity, and performance plans
- Create SLAs and reporting for DataSphere sales generated from Sinclair field teams (Marketing Consultants)
- Track account status and work across teams to ensure work is completed and on time
- Share reporting with DataSphere and Sinclair management as needed
- Coordinate new market launches with Sinclair Field Sales, DataSphere development team, and other departments
- Conduct regular team meetings/huddles to share success, discuss new policies, review production issues, provide industry updates, etc.
- Approve time sheets, PTO, sick time, etc.
- 5+ years of multimedia production and/or a combination of production and management experience, with a preference for experience in a rapid growth environment
- Excellent organizational skills - ability to effectively manage urgent tasks while driving strategic priorities
- Assertive and self-motivated, with a track record of taking initiative and driving results
- High Levels of discretion, integrity, and honesty in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to interact effectively and clearly with colleagues, peers, managers, and other departments
- Understanding of digital marketing platforms
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to teach and instruct others on techniques and procedures
- Experienced with software such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe PhotoShop and/or other graphic designing software, and HTML
Job Location Bellevue, Washington, United States
Company Location HR.DATASPHERE.NATIONAL.BELLEVUE.WA
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top