Multimedia Production Associate
Are you looking for a high impact position in a professional yet casual atmosphere? Are you passionate about helping small businesses grow?
Who We Are
DataSphere, a Sinclair Digital Agency, is a nationwide leader in online and mobile marketing for local businesses. The company has developed a turn-key, integrated, marketing automation platform that has helped tens of thousands of small businesses across the country increase their revenue. DataSphere's complete marketing solution includes a custom website, HD video, geo-targeted advertising campaign as well as a sophisticated customer relationship management platform, all available at an extremely affordable price. DataSphere is headquartered in Bellevue, WA.
W hat You'll Do
Our Multimedia Production Associates handle all aspects of production for customer marketing packages. You will be working with several different clients on any given day so you must be well organized, handle pressure well and have strong project management skills.
- Product creation: Write scripts, request audio from voice talent, select music, gather video and photo assets, edit video and banner ad templates and create online web profiles.
- Customer- focused: Ensure each product meets expectations. Communicate and consult with customers and resolve any issues the customer may have during the creation process. Also invite response and feedback on customer concerns regarding the production.
- Tailor products to customer's branding: Design the media products to match the customer's branding, using templates as a starting point.
- Meeting deadlines: Manage time effectively and plan ahead to track and produce multiple projects simultaneously, so that each product is delivered to the customer in a timely manner.
- Set work schedule to promote work-life balance (no nights, weekends or overtime)
- Fast paced, high energy production environment.
- Competitive base salary
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid vacation, holidays, personal and sick time
- 401k program with up to 5% match
- FREE, onsite parking
- Employee Stock Purchase program
- Experience using Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop
- Editing experience (Adobe Premiere is a plus)
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Basic graphic design skills for email and collateral special projects as needed
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience using design templates
- Able to adapt in a constantly changing production environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good eye for visual aesthetics and graphic design
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to express strong verbal and written proficiencies in a customer-focused environment
DataSphere is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Job Location Bellevue, Washington, United States
Company Location HR.DATASPHERE.NATIONAL.BELLEVUE.WA
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top