Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KLEW, the CBS affiliate in Lewiston Idaho, has an exciting opportunity for a Multimedia Journalist (MMJ). We are looking for an extremely driven MMJ! If this is you, this position will give you the opportunity to learn all aspects of a news organization: working quickly under deadline, reporting, anchoring, producing, shooting, weather, and sports.
Responsibilities include :
- You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet, social networking sites, mobile phones, our website, and of course, television
- You should also have a basic understanding of how your video will tell your stories. This includes operating a camera and editing on Avid
- Sharp news judgment
- Excellent technical skills
- Ability to work well independently
- You must have and maintain a valid license, a good driving record, and a reliable method of transportation
- Experience with live shots is required, experience with Live-U is a plus
- Entry level position but previous experience preferred
- 4-year degree preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job Location Lewiston, Idaho, United States
Company Location HR.KLEW.Spokane-Lewiston.Lewiston.ID
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top