Master Control Operator
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WGFL/WNBW, in Gainesville, FL, is seeking a full-time Master Control Operator for our busy Master Control Hub. We are looking for a punctual, reliable team player who is able to work well with others. The ideal candidate must be versatile and capable of learning specialized software applications and have an aptitude for operating electronic equipment. You must have great attention to detail, excellent computer skills, and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Broadcast operations including setting up, controlling, and monitoring broadcast equipment to transmit television programs and commercials to the viewing audience
- On-air switching, dubbing, and transferring programs
- Gather satellite feeds for broadcast use
- Prepare and operate equipment (before, during, and after live newscasts)
- Support the production of newscasts and other live or taped programming for television and multi-platform use
- Support the operation of the station by assisting engineering, news, and other departments
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience as a Master Control Operator is preferred, but not required
Job Location Gainesville, Florida, United States
Company Location HR.WGFL/WNBW/WMYG.Gainesville.Gainesville.FL
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top