Bally Sports West, SoCal, & San Diego is seeking a dynamic marketer and social media enthusiast to join a fast-paced team, as a Digital Marketing Coordinator. The candidate's marketing efforts will primarily support awareness and viewership of our live broadcasts for the San Diego Padres, Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Clippers, as well as contributing to campaigns and strategies for our additional team partners. This position will focus on analyzing the effectiveness of social media and marketing initiatives, to better implement the most successful practices going forward. For this role, the candidate should have a deep understanding of how different social networks operate, a strong familiarity with social media measuring tools, and should be familiar with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for online content. Our marketing and digital content team is looking for somebody who can help us strengthen our online presence and increase our brand awareness through effective social media strategies and other marketing campaigns.
- C oordinate with Marketing Manager and Dir. of Digital content to strategize digital video content, marketing campaign materials, and custom sales presentations and proposals in PowerPoint.
- Create and edit graphics/ artwork for print and digital campaigns using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Coordinate marketing plans and calendars, keeping content plans up to date across all teams' schedules.
- Track marketing and social campaigns, prepare post-campaign reports, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Analyzing social media post metrics; tracks performance of various social media initiatives and develops/implements changes to improve business results.
- Observing follower engagement and build reports on their behaviors.
- Researching new social media trends and tools.
- Support marketing team in onsite events, activations, and promotions. Collaborate with marketing department on campaign promotions and executing organic and paid digital campaigns that support season-long goals and initiatives.
- A degree in marketing, communications, or media, or training with social media.
- Minimum 2-4 years' experience in marketing, television, film, sports industry or strong sales or digital background
- Must display impeccable qualities organization and professionalism in all communication.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized individual able to reason clearly.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Experience as a social media assistant, content creator, or a similar role.
- The ability to analyze data (specifically related to user behavior and engagement).
- Must be highlight skilled in the Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Experience with social media measuring tools. (Zoomph or similar programs)
- Must be a proactive individual to have the insight to plan for upcoming projects and initiatives.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.