Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all the major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KRCR ABC 7 - KCVU FOX 20 has an immediate opening in Redding, CA for an experienced, competitive, and goal-oriented Marketing Consultant. Candidates must be very customer-focused and able to build marketing plans to maximize local business growth. Organizational, communications, and time management skills are a must.
- Able to develop effective television and digital marketing plans to meet clients' needs and objectives
- Responsible for ensuring superior client relations
- Responsible for generating revenue through the development of new accounts
- Responsible for generating revenue by growing existing advertising revenue from current clients
- Stay current on all station product lines and programming features
- Stay current on the product lines and sales features of competing TV stations and other digital platforms
- Prepare creative written and oral proposals
- Prepare effective comprehensive advertising schedules
- Effectively negotiate advertising rates
- Prepare accurate sales and forecasting reports for sales management
- Manage daily entries into sales CRM
- Collection of accounts receivable, as required
- Self-motivated, high energy salesperson
- Reliable, self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of handling multiple tasks
- Analytical ability to utilize market analysis, ratings research, and other information to enhance sales efforts
- Ability to work well with customers and fellow employees
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Sales CRM and other computer applications
- Bachelor's degree and sales experience preferred, but not required
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and good driving record
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job Location Chico, California, United States
Company Location HR.KRCR.CHICO-REDDING.REDDING.CA
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top