KMTR has an amazing opportunity for a sales professional to join our team of integrated marketing consultants. We help local businesses grow by designing creative and effective client campaigns that drive business results through cross-platform solutions including digital and broadcast. If you are motivated by seeing your clients succeed and want the ability to work great hours with industry-leading earning potential - this could be YOUR opportunity. Your day to day will involve working with a committed (and fun) group of people that care about their clients, and you , as much as you do! You will get to represent some of the best digital and broadcasting assets in the business, develop new campaigns, uncover new client opportunities, and manage and grow a full customer portfolio.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Grow and maintain a full customer portfolio
- Develop new business and digital revenue opportunities
- Develop cross-platform campaigns
- Generate revenue for the station and meet monthly goals through effective outside sales
- Develop new business and create results for clients through creative and effective targeted campaigns
- Research and build campaign solutions, including overall branding and creative and ensure campaign execution meets client expectations
- Grow your book of business in alignment with goals while identifying companies that are expanding, relocating, hiring
- Meet or exceed revenue targets for existing, new, and digital business, as well as corporate initiatives and develop a strategy to support achievement of goals
- Grow share of clients' advertising spend while increasing their overall spend
- Support quality deliverables to drive client results
- Support collection of receivables
- Build and enhance sales skills, to include effective storytelling, prospecting and relationship-building, negotiation, closing
- Develop capabilities to produce creative and effective campaigns
- Effective relationship building, customer service, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Superior business acumen with the ability to build/maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects at the same time
- Organized with strong attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a changing environment
- Ability to effectively communicate, build rapport and relate well to all kinds of people
- Capability to work with customers in a hybrid work environment and successful communication ability during virtual and in person customer settings
- Experience selling digital products/strategies including audience targeting, social media etc.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and a satisfactory driving record
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.