Bally Sports South has an opening for a Summer 2023 Marketing & Production Intern!
Bally Sports is the nation's leading provider of local sports and owns & operates 21 regional networks including Bally Sports South. We serve as the TV home to more than half of all MLB, NHL and NBA teams based in the United States. Bally Sports South is proud to produce live local professional telecasts for the Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Hawks, Nashville Predators, Memphis Grizzlies, Atlanta Dream and more. The selected intern will support our on-air promotion team with post-production as well as studio and/or field productions with our live game, content, and digital teams. This internship is perfect for a student who has a passion for the world of sports and is preparing for an exciting career in media production and marketing. This paid internship opportunity is located at our Bally Sports South office in Atlanta, GA.
What to Expect
- Edit highlights and reel elements for on-air promos/ digital /content
- Gather promo footage and edit elements - i.e. ingesting footage and cards for editors' feed tapes and event records
- Log melts and edit network promo spots
- Write basic sports copy for team matchup promos and live reads
- Serve as PA during promo/content/digital shoots
- Pull and log soundbites from telecasts
- Introduction to other network departments such as production and social media, programming, ad sales and distribution
- Must be attending an accredited college or university or is a recent college graduate.
- Willing to work up to 30 hours a week for 8 weeks, beginning in June 2023.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to work from our midtown Atlanta office.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.