Bally Sports Southwest/Oklahoma City/New Orleans is looking for an eager-to-learn sports marketing enthusiast to join our marketing and communications team as a summer intern. Bally Sports Southwest/OKC/NO, one of the nation's leading regional sports television networks, is the exclusive home of the Texas Rangers, Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Stars, Dallas Wings, San Antonio Spurs, Oklahoma City Thunder, and New Orleans Pelicans. The marketing, communications and on-air promotions department develops and executes the network's brand vision, develops creative promotional content for on-air and digital platforms, drives ratings growth through marketing strategies and supports revenue generation. The Marketing & Communications Intern will provide support for marketing initiatives, social media efforts, community affairs and internal and external communications.
- Work with our team to optimize workflows
- Create calendars and other documents to enhance planning for upcoming marketing opportunities
- Develop fresh ideas to enhance our social media and tv/streaming promotions
- Support and execute activations/events at professional sporting events and other venues as needed
- Organize marketing swag and equipment inventory
- Opportunity to create videos and graphics for promotions
- Opportunity to identify creative advertising and PR opportunities
- Help build out our creative services wing to incorporate a green screen set
- B e creative! Creativity is one of our team's core values. Bring it.
- Student or recent graduate studying marketing, communications or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and attention to detail are vital
- Sports knowledge, especially baseball, hockey and basketball
- Familiarity with current social media best practices
- Graphic design, photography, videography, and/or video editing ability are a plus
- A deep willingness to learn and tackle whatever comes your way
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.